Thread: Dare: Build - A - Dare
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 06:09 PM   #71
emmybun19

Brocci
I will do entire task with a tigh collar, piss in mouth and nipple clamps (really painfull ones) with hooks (feel free to use this hooks)... torture me, pls
1. Every 2 minutes completing the date, take off the nipple clamps, put ice on nipples for 20 seconds and then put clamps back on
2. Add a vibe to be held by the thigh collar
3. When you 'take off the nipple clamps', you will do this by hooking the clamps on a stable object and pulling your body away. If they won't come off despite a hard tug, you can then remove them normally but must slap your nipples for being bad! You must attempt to tug them off first before normal removal + slap, even after the first unsuccessful tug.
4. At the end of the dare, spit the piss out into a cup and then drink half of it and pour the rest over yourself - no cleaning up for 30 minutes afterwards
5. To clean up you may only use a cold shower with hands tied behind your back.

BB123
I will do dares based on cbt and edging whilst wearing superman briefs
1. Put a hair tie around balls
2. Write 'superslut', 'lois lame', 'denied slaves have no power' and 'having a tiny dick is my kryptonite' on your body. Also 'stomp on my clitty' written on a thigh with an arrow pointed up.
3. Rub toothpaste into your exposed balls and over your shaft
4. Edge once for every superman actor you can't name (live action lead roles, there's 10)

Amihereforwhat
I will do this dare completely naked in my room
1. Start by edging 5 times
2. Ask for permission for each edge, doing whatever tasks are asked of you to get that permission. You may need to ask several people to get several permissions.
3. Wait to perform the dare until you need to use the bathroom both ways, and perform the edges on your bed
4. After the edges, rub toothpaste on and then put clothespins over your nipples.

Anonymos404
I will do this dare fully crossdressed
1. Wear a full face of makeup, with exaggerated eye liner, blush and lipstick.
2. End the dare by doing your best to cum on your own face.
3. Put on tights with no underwear and slap your balls for every rip you find on them.

Anonslut
I will do this dare while home alone
1. Before doing anything else, strip naked in your living room and edge five times on the floor
2. For the entire rest of the day the only way you may move around is by crawling.

serazene
I will do this dare in a bath tub
1. Start the dare with a full bladder.

emmybun19
I will do this dare with my small plug in.
emmybun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to emmybun19 for this post: