View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #7
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndDarkness View Post
Hello there, my misbehaving subs. This is where you can receive punishments for all your naughty deeds. Basically, this is how it goes.
If you want a punishment, fill out the form below.
What a fantastic idea, Ma'am, thank You so much for the opportunity. Also, detailed instructions! This sub approves!

Name: Connie
Sex, not gender: Male
Likes: Chastity, crossdressing, control, bondage, bladder control, hidden public, femdom.
Dislikes: Line writing, cornerstone, spanking, diet control, humiliation, verbal degradation, mind funks, bedtime control, diapers
Soft Limits: being ignored, insults, sissy Hypno, forced low intelligence, forced typos, groundings
Hard Limits: Family, public, workplace, scat, permanent, watersports, leaving marks, social suicide, involving others without consent, children, illegal, unsafe, blackmail
What you did:
i doubted my Holder, i thought She didn't care. Also, i doubted Her sincerity and behaved like a spoilt child about it. To compound things i used it as an opportunity to be a real moaner at work and took up my colleagues' valuable time. In short, it was a mental transgression that i cannot easily confess not ask for absolution from those involved, so i am very glad to have this opportunity, Ma'am, and my difficulty in expressing the issue further illustrated why i approach You to take advantage of Your kind offer.

In more general terms, i can be very lazy, going to bed too late and not working when i need to in the evening. In short, i indulge myself a little too much and i know it, but do it anyway.

Punishment Severity, 1-10: 5, Ma'am, based on Your advice.
Mental Degradation, Y/N: Y
Aftercare, Y/N:
As You see fit, Ma'am, based on my report.

Depending on what You prescribe, Ma'am, will depend on when i report back. Ideally before the week is out following Your reply.

Thank You, Ma'am, in anticipation of Your reply,

Connie

PS genuinely, what a kind offer You make here. i hope You gain the kind of responses such a thoughtful and thought out offer deserves!

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.

Last edited by Consensus; 05-10-2019 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Autocorrect!
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote