View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 08:08 AM   #21
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Tier 1

WAM Games - Your 1st dare will include you getting very messy with a muck bucket. Use random.org to get yourself a number between 4 and 8. Then fill your bucket with that number of messy substances. Make them messy things like beans, custard, soups, sauces. Then report back to me for your Tier 2 challenge.

Tier 2

Subboyj - First put your inflateable plug in and inflate as much as you can bear. Throw on a pair of bra and panties and throw on some bbc sissy hypnosis. Now start drinking water, a few glasses every 20 minutes or so will do until you have to pee. Now, pee in the glass and make your choice. Drink it all, or pour it all over you while in the shower. If you don't drink you must ruin your next orgasm.

sissybabygirl - Your next challenge is to simply go for a walk. The catch is that you must be wearing diapers at the time and must use them out somewhere. You must continue to walk away from your house until your 'accident' and only turn around at that point. Maybe make it a number 2 if you don't want certain pictures getting out.

Lest - First you may wanna lay down some kind of plastic cover because things could get wet. I want you to drink enough or wait until you need to use the toilet then set up a hypno with a length of about an hour long. Now tie yourself up and put on a blindfold and play the hypno. You cannot move until the hypno has finished. Meaning if you pee, you have to lay in it for the remainder of the hypno. Have fun!

kjhkj - I want you to do your best rendition of an AB SuperGirl. Throw on a diaper, your supergirl costume, a wig and put your pacifier in and take some cute pics. Make sure you send them to my email - [email protected]. Make sure to get some sexy poses and ties yourself up for a couple. Really get that damsel in distress look going. xx

I have missed a few challengers over the last few days but I will be on for a little now if people want to try their luck!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 05-04-2019 at 08:15 AM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote