View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 09:43 AM   #11
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Here comes the first of the challenges. Each challenge has to be kinda different given people have different kinks and living conditions etc. But the main idea is progression. 3 tasks with increasing difficulty after which you will be able to challenge me. As a reward for your completion if you win after that you get better rewards if you beat me.
After completing one challenge progression you will get the chance at giving me 5 no limit questions or 2 dares in future attempts.

Now Tier 1

kjhkj - Make up some sloppy kind of food. Not too hot though. Put your tail buttplug in and cuff your hands behind your back. Time to eat. If you don't get mess in your hair stay cuffed for 1 hour, no cleaning up if you do you can instantly clean up.

Scotty44 - Not too much to go off bar those you sent. Write several things on your body. 'SISSY', 'FAGGOT', 'CUMDUMP', etc. Load up this song and put a pair of panties of your face. Now dance for the entire song haha.

Subboyj - Plug yourself with your middle size plug and get some clothespegs on those nipples now go to random.org and get 2 random numbers between 4 and 10. If you get two the same roll again. Now multiply and that is the number of spanks each of your buttcheeks will get.

Put reports in either this thread or send to me privately to receive your next task.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 04-30-2019 at 09:59 AM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChubbyShySissy for this post: