View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:56 PM   #4255
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
beagressive and Mr. Serious...because I think you're the only only two left in the thread, I have a deal for you.

If you get at least 3 boys to join this thread before midnight tomorrow, you can do this post once. If you fail to find three participants, perform the following forfeits:
Found 2 new participants:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice, but you may take a break in between

Found 1 new participant:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice with no break in between

Found no new participants:
Spoiler:
Edge once. Complete this task twice back to back. Anytime the tasks tells you to use your hand, use a spoon instead. Edge immediately after completing the task, and then you are on no touch for the rest of the day. You will stay in the thread until Monday, during which time you may not cum.

On to your task:
Spoiler:
You will need a full water bottle, a wooden spoon, a fruit in a sock, a shoe, and a shoe string. Start by tying your balls.
Spoiler:

First: Do 25 light smacks with your open hand
2) Do 25 medium hits with your open hand
3) Do 25 medium hits with your fist
4) Do 25 medium hits with the wooden spoon
5) Do 25 hard punches with your fist
6) Do 25 medium hits with the fruit in the sock
7) Do 25 hard hits with the shoe
8) Do 25 hard hits with the water bottle
9) Hold your balls in one hand and use your fist to punch them as hard as you can handle 25 times
10) Flip a coin: If heads, repeat your favorite step. If tails, repeat your least favorite step.
My nuts were already sore to the touch when I started from all of those edges. The first few rounds of spoons hurt (as spoons usually do), but it was nothing compared to when I got to the punches (I assume "swap for a spoon where it says hands" is referring to using my open hand, so i still did punches). I was not ready for how much these would hurt my full balls D: I am happy to say that my first flip was a heads, so I went back and re-did round 6.

As you know, I got interrupted between rounds on this one, and teased and busted quite a bit (lucky for me I guess ), so by the time I came back, even those 25 light smacks with the spoon were kinda rough. I was really scared for the punches this round D:And not without cause, it turned out. Omg owhowwoww. Every round from 5 on was torture. Buut that is why I'm here (: I gritted and bared it through round 8, but I was pretty scared going into round 9... especially knowing I had a 50% chance of having to do the round twice D: That last round 9 was pretty grueling. I think I just about cried tears of joy when it came up heads for 10 lol. Round 10 was cake after 9 that time through. Finally, I edged (for legitimately around the 100th time today) making my balls just a tad more tender than they already were, and now I'm on no touch

Thank you very much for the task, Emmy! Sorry I peaked hah

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote