View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #4246
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post

BEFORE YOU START: Read everything NOT in the spoilers before you begin. You must complete any spoiler you look at.

First, flip a coin
Heads= Use your hand
Tails= You can choose one of the following implements: Full water bottle, wooden spoon, fruit in a sock.

Then roll 2d6. The total of your roll is how many of the following rounds you must do.

HOWEVER, you have some choices to make first:
#1) If you so choose, you can decide before you start to complete all the rounds in exchange for a 20% reduction in a later post. You must decide this BEFORE YOU ROLL.
#2) If you do not like your roll, you may gamble and try again once; HOWEVER, for your reroll, you must roll 3d6. You must keep the new roll. If the number is higher than 12, you complete all rounds AND squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds between each round.
So I decided to do the whole thing in exchange for the reduction. I got a tails, so I chose to use a full water bottle (this is gunna hurt D: ). I'm already holding my nuts by the end of round 3 xD starting to think I made some bad choices at the start here lol. I powered through the next three rounds, and then ended up having to stop to hold my balls again after the 6th round. After that my nuts were a little more warmed up, so I was able to take a bit more. I went straight through from there until after round ten, where I stopped for a sip of some water (not from the water bottle lol). Then I went ahead and did the last two rounds straight through. This one wasn't as hard as some of the others, but you never can tell with the spoiler tasks, which makes them pretty scary.

I figure I better do those 150 very hard punches now though before I get too far behind *gulp* I went ahead and did them in 10 sets of 15. Even the first set had me groaning and cradling my nuts after though.. These ended up taking me a little bit to finish, but not too long: my nuts ached the whole time between sets. I'm pretty sure I was audibly moaning from pain after literally every set, and for at least a full 40sec after that last set. I don't think I need to say that this one really hurt, but it really hurt D:

After all that, my balls are red, sore, and getting very full. Tomorrow is gunna suck... Thank you very much for the tasks, Emmy!

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote