View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:43 PM   #15
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Deary me...someone so desperate for pain. You're going to need about an hour.

Always desperate for pain Miss <3 thank you for contributing.

First, tie your balls separately. Edge twice, just to make sure you are warmed up.

Coat your cockhead with icyhot or hot sauce, whichever is more painful.

For me personally I have found that extra strength bengay burns the worse unless I am going to go out and buy habanero juice or some peppers of my own to smash up.

Then, you will need a large book, a timer, and your meat tenderizer. I would like you to place your balls on a table or sturdy surface and then place your book on top. Place your hands on the book and lean forward, putting as much of your weight onto the book as possible.

Set a timer for 30 minutes or use a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AYC3_DbpY . You are going to alternate: 1 minute putting most of your weight on your balls, then 1 minute of tenderizing them. If you ever have a round with fewer than 100 hits to your balls, it does not count. Your hits should get progressively harder as time goes on, starting with medium hits and ending with excruciating ones.

getting 100 hits in under a minute isn't as difficult as it sounds, but keeping count while whimpering in pain proves to be difficult still. So most of the rounds that i "didn't count" where more for loosing track then not reaching the goal. And I made sure to try and get 15 minutes of each in.

Now, here is the catch:

If your balls hurt more than your cockhead at this point, you should use a sound to fuck your urethra with icyhot/hot sauce for an additional 3 minutes PLUS minutes equal to the number of rounds of hits you had to repeat.

11 minutes of sounding with bengay is horrid, and i used my 13 mm sound as well. I have done a lot of sounding but stuff like this always make it burn like hell to try and piss for the rest of the day. Almost doubled over the next time I had to go.

Finally, place your balls on the table and pound them with your fist as hard as you possibly can 10 more times.

Needless to say that 1500 ball hits with a metal meat tenderizer hurt like hell, there was even some blood on it when I finally finished. No cuts or anything, just through the bruises on my sac.

No rubbing or washing for 10 minutes.

Thank you again for the task and I hope its ok but I did not wash it off, just made sure to wait at least 10 minutes to pee so that I could clean out my urethra. Wonderfully brutal task that I will be felling for the rest of the night if not longer (specially since I have the ball busting thread to catch up on too.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post: