View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:48 AM   #12
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Deary me...someone so desperate for pain. You're going to need about an hour.

Spoiler:
First, tie your balls separately. Edge twice, just to make sure you are warmed up.

Coat your cockhead with icyhot or hot sauce, whichever is more painful.

Then, you will need a large book, a timer, and your meat tenderizer. I would like you to place your balls on a table or sturdy surface and then place your book on top. Place your hands on the book and lean forward, putting as much of your weight onto the book as possible.

Set a timer for 30 minutes or use a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AYC3_DbpY . You are going to alternate: 1 minute putting most of your weight on your balls, then 1 minute of tenderizing them. If you ever have a round with fewer than 100 hits to your balls, it does not count. Your hits should get progressively harder as time goes on, starting with medium hits and ending with excruciating ones.

Now, here is the catch:

If your balls hurt more than your cockhead at this point, you should use a sound to fuck your urethra with icyhot/hot sauce for an additional 3 minutes PLUS minutes equal to the number of rounds of hits you had to repeat.

Finally, place your balls on the table and pound them with your fist as hard as you possibly can 10 more times.

No rubbing or washing for 10 minutes.