View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #4218
Mr_Serious

Oof, this is a rough one. So I rolled a 3 for the first one (not bad) and a 4 for the second one I went ahead and did the whole thing in one go, since the "no drying" seemed to imply that that's how it should be done. That turned out to be about as rough on my nuts as I would expect from Miss Emmyred (omg owwwwww ). I knew it was gunna be tough by the end of the 2nd round when I was starting to feel it, cus each round after that had harder hits and sorer nuts. The 4th round it started to really get tough, but I just toughed it out and kept hitting until I hit 50 busts. I went ahead and slowed up my hits for the next round, and I definitely needed it.. that 5th round was painful. I ended up stopping every 5-10 busts to just hold my nuts, moan in pain, and stroke a little here and there.

It was at this point that I realized that I misread the post and actually had a total of 10 sets, not 5 (I thought that didn't add up right....). Since I'd done set 4 at around 9 intensity, I couldn't really keep going up from there, so I just decided to do hard hits for all sets 5 through 9 . I hope that's an adequate fix. If you would like me to redo the task though, do let me know.

From there I had to slow up quite a bit to make it through, but i took my time, and after around an hour in pain (thanks, Emmy <3 <3), made it to the last round with very sore nuts. This last set hurt a ton, but honestly I was in such a sub space at that point that I really enjoyed it (though like I said, it still hurt really bad). I was originally planning to do the 150 very hard punches I owed you from yesterday after this, but I think I'm going to have to put that off to a time when my nuts aren't so sore.

Thank you very much for the task, Miss Emmy. Let me know if I do need to redo it :/

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times

Last edited by Mr_Serious; 04-15-2019 at 04:37 PM.
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote