View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #762
jpf234

New starting situation: naked with highheels only dropped off by aylin at night (about 1am) on a schoolyard of a school which is in a city 20 min from my house with car (so alone naked without clothes and in red highheels) *-* i can walk to other places of course but the school is not near the center of the city so there are mostly normal houses nearby and a few shops which are closed i guess... <3

1. use some ankle cuffs so you can't move very fast. do a lap around the school building and edge at every corner.

2. Rub your pussy to a streetlight, edge this way, repeat with 5 different streetlights.

3) ring a doorbell of a house. Don't have to wait just ring the bell and leave.

4) walk back to the schoolyard and find a dirty object from the ground. Use it to pleasure your ass and pussy for 5 min each in the middle of the yard, standing up with your eyes closed. Also after each task you do make yourself cum once and write something on your body.

5 aylin will give you a scavenger list with a minimum of 5 items the last one must be your house keys that she's hidden in a busy public place another is a nude photo with someone you know, who knows nothing about your nude habits (ayiln can be there to help either distract them or take the pic.she could tell you where the keys are after and leave) if not tie a camera round your neck,(they don't have to see you naked they can be in the background but they have to be in the picture) aylin is only allowed to make this dare harder she is in no way allowed to help you in any way other than dares that specifically require it. she can also leave you but she's not allowed to talk to you till 12pm (lunch) the next day

6. I guess after you find the keys to your house. Put on a blindfold where you are and edge 5 times. Then without taking it off find a way to edge 5 more times but without using your hands this time. After you can remove the blindfold.

7. Hide your house keys in your pussy for safe keeping the rest of the dare (unless you're fucking yourself with something!), then head back to the school and make tits and ass prints on as many windows as you can reach.

8 go back home but on the way stop use an air horn or shout I’m a naked whore at the top of your lungs tie your hair around your face as a blindfold start a timer and listen to a playlist tie your hands behind your back and cum four times shouting and or using the air horn each time. When your done take the blind fold down and check the timer if you took longer that 20 minutes that’s a long blow on the air horn and a on all fours 10 minute wait, if Atkins is with you let her carry the air horn and use as she pleases the entire dare, and a hard spank for every 30 seconds extra you took

Last edited by jpf234; 04-13-2019 at 08:37 AM.
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote