View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #14
Emalice9

So sorry for the delay had something come up so couldn’t do it as soon as we though we could but all done now and thank you

So we started with makin the pies it was pretty boring Tbh sorry, but once we made them it certainly got more fun

Sis lost the pie throwing as was clearly a lot more dirty, so we spread her wide and covered her, the mayo was kinda gross and not soemthing we liked so it perfect for this, the peanut butter and ice cream was enjoyable but the real high light was the honey I loved spreading it I. Her bum and she loved the feeling,

My turn was also fun with the chocolate being the winner it felt great over me, the butter felt slippery and made the wrestling lots more fun the yougut was really gross and probably the only thing we wouldn’t was to use again it’s the wrong kinda gross for us sorry, the cream on my bum is was great not as amazing as the honey on sis but still pretty great

The wrestling was super fun as always but we kinda forgot this was a task during it and ended up properly doing it and me fucking sis through this, the butter made it really challenging and that part we will probably do again

The head dunking felt yuck which is exactly what we wanted and we saved as much as we could of both of us and the area around

The pie throwing made a much bigger mess then we expected we probably going to have to move our room around to try and clean it better

Making pies boring

Covering each other lots of fun
Wrestling was the best
Dunking was gross

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or