View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
overlord

Thumbs up

Approx what date did you finish reading the story?
2nd dec 2010 2:33 am wst

Who was your favourite story person?
amber

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often?
once or twice

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters?
no

Was the story easy to follow?
yes

What were your favourite chapters?
i enjoyed all chapters extremely however i would rank the parts with the brother sister sexual relations significantly lower as mentioned before

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous?
same flow, don't change your style, but for a multitude of reasons i would like adam and amber get involved

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished?
no...and i wouldnt say its fiished either

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger?
DEFINATELY EXITED

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered?
love them, i would get involved more often but you post your next xhapters replies etc befor i can get involved, not that thats a bad thing

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles?
yes

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next?
i love your style and your endings are fantastic

Who do you think I am?
i would hasard a guess you are rachel , which would allow me to assume you are female. also intelligent due to your love of puzzles. to be on this site and female i would guess you would be at an experimental stage of your sexuality or you are very certain in what you like. from the fact that this story is mostly true and seems to remenis on your experimental stage i would say you are certain in your sexual tastes. thus putting you at around the 25-35 year old range... mind you this is just what i think .. i could be wrong.. if you are referring to your character in the story i dont think your amber because she arrives later, i dont think your dani, because the parts with her are shorter than the twins when they are out, and i have a hunch you are sarah, i dont know why.

i enjoyed answering that question

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be?
im not sure really. i just know what i like when it happens

Would you like to read a sequel?
definately yes

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True)
i do enjoy the knowledge that this actually happened, however i thought that this must be made up until about part 30 where i went back and read your comments. you are an amazing writer and everything you write seems real

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present?
i like your style dont change

Anything else you would like to state?
no i think we have about covered it... your an sensational writer and look forward to reading more of your work

Last edited by overlord; 12-01-2010 at 11:47 AM.
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote