View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:28 PM   #7
Emalice9

Dare factory report

Ok so we got all the food set up in our room and put the blanket over our bed.

We buy our chocolate sauce in bulk (10 kg lots) so didn’t use it all used about 400grams so still a good amount I loved rubbing it over me it was warmed up so felt really good.

The unpeeled banana was a tad over ripe so had to be careful teasing myself as it squashed a little to easy but was still fun.

Sis walked in she couldn’t really pull off the false angry we not great at acting lol but she definitely seemed upset at missing out so that helped, the whipped cream was amazing she stuff my mouth and face I couldn’t see or feel anything but it and that’s truely soemthing we can’t wait to repeat it.

The ice cream hurt it wasn’t very melted and she pushed it right into my nose. It was cold and hard and still sitting mostly unmelted lol

She sucked and licked the banana clean said the skin made it taste kinda gross and smashed it between my legs we have done that before and it’s always nice.

Casserole clashes really bad with the rest of the food, we loved it and the tomato sauce (closest thing we had to ketchup) it was pain to get deep in her, for long hair I think soemthing a little more slippery would work better but we tried I’m sure I missed some, we started to wrestle and truely spread it everywhere

I lost the fight and ended up pinned to the bed and sis pushed the ice cream in my bum which is icy cold

We still laying here in this mess probably have to clean up soon but was a lot of fun

Thank you a lot

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emalice9 for this post: