View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 12:56 PM   #742
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
alright heres the report for the forest <3

so i started as i promised naked in a forest at night 10 min away from my house <3

1. i chose one direction of the path i was standing on and walked for 200 steps but didnt see anybody <3 it was a bit cold but i was very horny so i didnt care ;P

2. when i reached the 200th step i stopped and edged 2 times right there on the path <3 still didnt see somebody <3 i was really wet afterwards *-*

3. i continued walking for another 400 steps on the same path <3 when i reached the last step i even could see some houses so i was very close to the edge of the forest *-* that made me nervous a bit but no problem <3

4. after doing 100 squads my legs really did hurt for a few minutes *-* i saw a biker driving on a nearby path but luckily not on mine so he didnt see me for sure <3 but he shocked me at first haha

5. i searched for a branch which had a nice shape and ended up riding a branch which was on top of a fallen tree *-* it was dirty but i was extremely horny and i just thought id clean myself after the dare and then it should be okay <3 after the third edge another biker (girl about 14-15 i guess) passed on my path and she 100% saw me with that branch inside me *-* the tree was like 2m next to the path *-* i really didnt notice her coming... the stopped took her phone and took a pic instantly... *-* i then noticed the flashlight of her phone and was shocked *-* i asked her to delete the pic but she didnt want to *-* after like 5 min of talking with her she made me an offer *-* she wanted to walk with me and watch for the rest of the dare i telled her about and then she would delete the pic *-* since i had no choice i let her go with me *-* i jumped back on the tree and really really embarassed edged a last time using that branch *-* she just laughed *-*

6. we walked 100 more steps and then i did the 30 jumping jacks while slowly getting more confident with her seeing me all the time but she was about 14........ *-*

7. when i jogged for 10 minutes she drove with her bike (with light on) next to me all the time *-* when she saw a street with some cars passing she told me i should walk along the street for a minute at least and used the pics to blackmail me again *-* 3 cars passed when i was at the street *-*...

8. 3 edges were done in a bus stop and i didnt forget the 10 pussy slaps between each dont worry <3 i was so nervous and embarassed edging 3 times and slapping myself with a young girl standing right in front of me watching *-* but i really had no choice she said she would spread the pic to all her friends *-* i chose to let her see me not all her friends..

9. since i was in a bus stop i just stayed there, closed my eyes and put headphones in *-* i kept concentrated and only opened my eyes when the 33 minutes playlist stopped <3 the girl told me there was a but (empty but with driver obviously) for like 3 minutes in front of me and just watched *-* and im sure the girl took more pics while i had my eyes closed *-*

10. i didnt know how i should get wet there because there was no lake or river nearby and it was a bit cold anyway and i had to walk back to my house naked for like 20 minutes at least so i would be dry at home anyway but would get ill for sure so i didnt do this one sry :/

Then i told the girl to delete the pic and she showed me all her last taken pics and deleted the pic right in front of my eyes and since i also got a iphone i knew the pic would be in the deleted folder for 30 days so i told her to delete it from there too and she did so <3 she then said i would be very daring and very hot and that she would like to see me doing such a thing again but i said no because shes way to young and i didnt even knew her *-*
when she drove away i started jogging home <3

this dare went out of control haha *-* i just hope she really deleted all the pics or at least didnt share them *-*
Holy shit. That was amazing. You handled it very well. As always, an excellently written report.

How did she know what the rest of the dare was?

What was your favorite part in the moment?
What part turns you on the most to think back about?

How did you feel being blackmailed? How much did you like it?
If it was more controlled and less risky, how interested are you in doing some sort of blackmail dare with a stranger you find in public?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote