View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 12:28 AM   #740
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

alright heres the report for the forest <3

so i started as i promised naked in a forest at night 10 min away from my house <3

1. i chose one direction of the path i was standing on and walked for 200 steps but didnt see anybody <3 it was a bit cold but i was very horny so i didnt care ;P

2. when i reached the 200th step i stopped and edged 2 times right there on the path <3 still didnt see somebody <3 i was really wet afterwards *-*

3. i continued walking for another 400 steps on the same path <3 when i reached the last step i even could see some houses so i was very close to the edge of the forest *-* that made me nervous a bit but no problem <3

4. after doing 100 squads my legs really did hurt for a few minutes *-* i saw a biker driving on a nearby path but luckily not on mine so he didnt see me for sure <3 but he shocked me at first haha

5. i searched for a branch which had a nice shape and ended up riding a branch which was on top of a fallen tree *-* it was dirty but i was extremely horny and i just thought id clean myself after the dare and then it should be okay <3 after the third edge another biker (girl about 14-15 i guess) passed on my path and she 100% saw me with that branch inside me *-* the tree was like 2m next to the path *-* i really didnt notice her coming... the stopped took her phone and took a pic instantly... *-* i then noticed the flashlight of her phone and was shocked *-* i asked her to delete the pic but she didnt want to *-* after like 5 min of talking with her she made me an offer *-* she wanted to walk with me and watch for the rest of the dare i telled her about and then she would delete the pic *-* since i had no choice i let her go with me *-* i jumped back on the tree and really really embarassed edged a last time using that branch *-* she just laughed *-*

6. we walked 100 more steps and then i did the 30 jumping jacks while slowly getting more confident with her seeing me all the time but she was about 14........ *-*

7. when i jogged for 10 minutes she drove with her bike (with light on) next to me all the time *-* when she saw a street with some cars passing she told me i should walk along the street for a minute at least and used the pics to blackmail me again *-* 3 cars passed when i was at the street *-*...

8. 3 edges were done in a bus stop and i didnt forget the 10 pussy slaps between each dont worry <3 i was so nervous and embarassed edging 3 times and slapping myself with a young girl standing right in front of me watching *-* but i really had no choice she said she would spread the pic to all her friends *-* i chose to let her see me not all her friends..

9. since i was in a bus stop i just stayed there, closed my eyes and put headphones in *-* i kept concentrated and only opened my eyes when the 33 minutes playlist stopped <3 the girl told me there was a but (empty but with driver obviously) for like 3 minutes in front of me and just watched *-* and im sure the girl took more pics while i had my eyes closed *-*

10. i didnt know how i should get wet there because there was no lake or river nearby and it was a bit cold anyway and i had to walk back to my house naked for like 20 minutes at least so i would be dry at home anyway but would get ill for sure so i didnt do this one sry :/

Then i told the girl to delete the pic and she showed me all her last taken pics and deleted the pic right in front of my eyes and since i also got a iphone i knew the pic would be in the deleted folder for 30 days so i told her to delete it from there too and she did so <3 she then said i would be very daring and very hot and that she would like to see me doing such a thing again but i said no because shes way to young and i didnt even knew her *-*
when she drove away i started jogging home <3

this dare went out of control haha *-* i just hope she really deleted all the pics or at least didnt share them *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: