View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #13
little_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
Hey little_red,

Welcome to getDare!

I love the idea that you have a kinda secret mission.

I would suggest having a little game with yourself where you try not to make decisions for yourself during the sleepover.

Ideas might be;

Asking your friend what outfit to wear out of two or three options, maybe have fun modelling them for her?

Be a little indecisive with your underwear, put something on, take it off, ask her opinion what works with the outfit.

Don’t allow yourself a bathroom break unless your friend needs one. If you need to go ask her if she does and if she says no, then you don’t go.

Try and get her to choose the movie, the snacks, the sleepover activities or subtle decisions. Say things like ‘what do you think’ or ‘I can’t decide help me’.

For every decision you do have to make because you can’t think of a way round it you will have to do a forfeit. You may choose to post on here or start another thread depending on how badly you fail.

Enjoy!

M.V
Hey! Thank you very much, very happy to be here.

I love all of these so much, I'm glad you've taken the 'secret mission' idea and ran with it. I love that I'm going to be submitting to her, without her even knowing that she is in control. These are all completely do-able as well.

I also like the idea of forfeits. I'll have a think about it later, because I think I'm going to put together some sort of checklist of all the things I have to complete, but I need some punishments for the stuff I don't get done.

Let me know if you have any more input!

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little_red for this post: