Thread: Dare: If you don't reply
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 05:08 PM   #2114
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers3100 View Post
@strangerthings: 6 hours or start a timer, every minute from now it takes you to edge twice (allowing yourself to go fully soft in between) is a day in denial.

@ellie98 6 hours or else you must drink 5 glasses of water and put on a diaper. From there, you will have to linewrite “I need to pee so badly” 200 times before you can pee again. If you per before the 200th line, you must keep your pee-soaked diaper on and write another 150 lines that say “I was a very bad girl”

@LegLuvr 5 hours or else you must forfeit your next Battleships win to whoever you beat and accept a consequence

@Sismaster 5 hours or else you must ask someone online at the time of you finding out you didn’t respond in time to take you in as their pet for the next 48 hours upon acceptance

@kaladinxxx 4 hours or you must spend an hour kneeling in the corner wearing a gag of your choice and your hands behind your back, no clock. If you check to see if you’re done and it is not, each time you do this adds 15 minutes to your corner time

I responed in time, btw the minimum time allowed is six hours

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sismaster for this post: