View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:04 AM   #186
bourbon2k15

Round 7
I had to give myself 20 whips to my clit in a row because 2 people had decided to absolutely torture me. Thanks for that by the way ((((:
10 spanks to the pussy lips were easy to me, I know that if they started to stack then it would be a lot harder but a break from my clit was happily accepted. 10 clit spanks followed the pussy lips and then 10 pussy lips again.

Clit Spanks: 190
Pussy Lips Spanks: 20
Ass Cheek Spanks: 60
Asshole Spanks: 20
Nipple: 50

Round 8
I probably should have read ahead before writing round 7 because 40/50 of the next spanks were to be landed on my pussy lips, after 20 of them I had to take a rough sponge (I used the rough side of a brand new dishes sponge) and scrub my pussy lips for a minute before spanking them another 10 times. They stung by the time I landed 10 spanks of this round to my clit. Then I had to scrub my burning pussy lips again before I landed another 10 whips. Crappy round.

Clit Spanks: 200
Pussy Lips Spanks: 60
Ass Cheek Spanks: 60
Asshole Spanks: 20
Nipple: 50

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post: