View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:56 AM   #185
bourbon2k15

Round 5
5 spanks to the asshole, which was 100% fine by then, wasn't that hard. Though I am glad my asshole is getting attention because it's so sensitive, to me, and it just turns me on like nothing more - which, when I think about it, isn't something to be glad over when I can't cum...
I had to edge 5 times before landing another 10 spanks to my clit and this was hell. The edging was easy but the spanks weren't. The thickest marker I had for the next dare was a thick sharpie marker and I shoved it as deep into my ass as I felt safe (didn't want to lose a cap) before landing 10 more spanks to my ass cheeks. Loved this one but I have to leave the marker in my ass 'for the rest of the dare'. Sir decided I can take it out the next time my asshole is spanked, to make it fair for the next dare-er.
I had to edge again 5 times but now I was extremely frustrated because I had to do these edges and 20 clit spanks, 10 from one person and 10 from another. I actually cried and again, it took forever to finish but I did it

Clit Spanks: 130
Pussy Lips Spanks: 0
Ass Cheek Spanks: 60
Asshole Spanks: 10
Nipple: 40

Round 6
landing 5 toilet seat spanks to each of my nipples was absolute hell and I almost tapped out because of the bruises from the last time I was made to do this. I was happy to be finished and moving on, but not happy that I had to edge 5 more times...before spanking my clit 10 times. The 10 spanks to my asshole (this is when I removed the marker) was welcome because I next had to edge 5 times (again, ugh) and spank my clit another 10 (hell). I landed the last 10 to my clit quickly because I couldn't handle putting it off for too long - couldn't take the waiting game.

Clit Spanks: 160
Pussy Lips Spanks: 0
Ass Cheek Spanks: 60
Asshole Spanks: 20
Nipple: 50

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote