View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:35 AM   #20
huns221

Would you rather ...
... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

I love anal, and if I get sucked meanwhile, it's almost like heaven

... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

covered is cool, but the pie can hurt, or get into my eyes

... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

I'm simply not into feet play, so I don't want to get a foot in my mouth if there is a choice

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

I go to sauna sometimes, and been to many kinds with strangers, friends, sauna is just sauna, naked or clothed

... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

It is easier to suck when you are on top, so I'd be at the bottom holding my head to lick

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

The sauna I did multiple times before, but I really like the idea of strip poker

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

It's like a dream for me. I don't know if I could hold it but really want to try

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

It's really no big deal. Buying a sextoy in a shop, where everyone is there to do the same…

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Hopefully it wouldn't be the only action for the year. I really like the idea of an orgy, ganbang etc... trying to make one real for myself

... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

That would be easier to hide, no discomfort caused by a piece of metal

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote