View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:30 AM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Let's answer some of your first (I am not sure whether you have answered those already)
Answer where, what age, whom/what, how you enjoyed/disliked it (if you have done it)
- First time sexually touched to any party of the body by other person
I was touched by one of my brothers friend when I was around 13 or 14. He stuck his hand into my bathing suit and grabbed my nipple. I did not enjoy this at all and felt violated.

- Inserted anything in pussy
I was around 15 or 16 and I put the handle of a makeup brush in my ass. I really enjoyed the feeling and when angling it in the right way I was able to reach my gspot.

- inserted anything in ass
The very first thing I put in there would have been around the age of 17/18 and it was the handle of a toilet brush. I really enjoyed the feeling and thus bought my first plug when I was 19 and legally allowed to.

- took dick in pussy
I was 19 when I lost my virginity. It wasn't anything special. We played "just the tip" for a few nights until finally he was far enough in that I couldn't consider myself a virgin anymore.

- took dick in ass
I was 21 I believe. It was very intense and I actually orgasmed within 3 minutes of him going inside me. It was too intense to let him continue after that.

- Sucked dick
It was the night of my 19th birthday. I used flavored lube because I was nervous and I made him wear a blindfold.

- got pussy licked
I was 24 and it was the first time that I visited Mr. Devious. I enjoyed it very much.

- got ass licked
I am going to guess around 26? Mr. Devious did it and I really enjoyed it. It felt really good, although it made me super blushy.

- licked someone's ass
I have never done this.

- Get naked in front of more than 2 people
I don't think I have ever done this.

- licked pussy?
Never done

- played with someone's tits (female)
Never done

- any experience with trans?
Nope

- first BDSM experience
I had my first Dom when I was 18. My very first task that I did for him was to tie myself to the bed and put a vibrator (back massager) in my panties and make myself cum. It was a lot of fun.

- First sexually humiliating event
Humiliation is a limit of mine. However, I did get really blushy the first time Mr. Devious and I ever played together at a play party last year.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote