View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 07:06 PM   #11
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Disappointing; I thought you were a better slut than that ...

Start out by doing the exact same thing again (no need to roll again, use the same rolls you already did) but this time keep your clamps on for 10 minutes. While you have them on for the 10 minutes, I want you to tug on your clamps as well. Quick tug, release, quick tug, release, etc until the time is up.

Do everything else the same until it gets time for you to cum. When it's time for you to cum, I want you to send me a private message begging me for permission to cum. If you're convincing, I'll let you cum. If I'm not convinced, I'll have you edge some more before I let you beg me again.
For punishment I followed sirs orders. I re applied toothpaste and set the timer for 10 minutes. Tugging and yanking at the clamps as I went. I hit my cunt 40 times fairly quickly to get them out of the way and keep my mind off the nipples. After it was over I edged quickly. I just sent an email to sir to see if I can come. Begging him to allow it

I am to only wear 4" heels or taller except for dance practice.

Likes: Submissive, Insertion, Anal, Ice, Body Writing,Semi-Public, Slight Pain, Clothing control

Toys: Dildo and nipple clamps

Limits: Piss, Pictures, Family, Friends

HannahSlut is offline   Reply With Quote