View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 05:17 PM   #4
HannahSlut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Write "Cum Slut" across your chest and "Use Me" over your pussy. Rub an ice cube over your nipples until it melts and your nipples are erect. Put on your clamps.

Using only your fingers, edge three times. Then take your dildo and fuck your pussy for another edge. Lick that dildo clean. Now rub your clit with an ice cube until it is melted.

Now lube up your ass and finger fuck it for two minutes, add a finger, finger fuck it for two minutes, etc. See how many fingers you can fit. Then lube up the dildo and fuck your ass hard for 10 minutes.

Write a detailed report of how your dare went and post it.

I got out of the shower all silky smooth. I took a marker and wrote “Cum Slut” over the top of my boobs. Next I wrote “Use Me” about an inch above my tight cunt. I put some 5 inch red heels on and headed to the kitchen to get some ice. I rubbed an ice rub over my nipples as I walked back to get my clamps. Making sure to put on a fake show. Slowly rubbing it around and swaying my hips back and forth. By the time I got back my nipples were like diamonds. I put the clamps on and let out a slight moan as they pinched them.

I layed down and rubbed my little clit thinking about being on display for people. Having them look at me and wonder what they are thinking. I quickly edged twice and then a third. I was ready. My little cunt was leaking. I grabbed my dildo and got over the top of it and bounced. My clamps bouncing all around tugging at my nipples. The slight pain was a rousing.
I licked it clean and rubbed an ice rub to cool off as I started getting finger inserted. I was only able to get two in. I finished off my mounting the dildo on the wall. Taken it from behind,my favorite position and roughly fuckibg my ass.

Thank your for the task!

Keep them coming

I am to only wear 4" heels or taller except for dance practice.

Likes: Submissive, Insertion, Anal, Ice, Body Writing,Semi-Public, Slight Pain, Clothing control

Toys: Dildo and nipple clamps

Limits: Piss, Pictures, Family, Friends

HannahSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahSlut for this post: