View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 04:05 PM   #9
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I'm sorry, I didn't notice your questions until this evening! Thank you!

What made you decide to be locked up for lent?

That's a good question. I don't know that I decided. Let me explain, my Holder on Emlalock suggested a forum that I checked out and, while there, I was challenged to mention Locked for Lent to my Holder. Never one to resist such a challenge, I did. She mulled it over and I assumed I had fulfilled the challenge and not been locked, great. But then, on Ash Wednesday, she increased my session until Easter, I think. So... I guess I did want it. And she teased me about it, and I found that... yeah, I kinda did want to try it because I was getting used to being in chastity and I kinda don't want it to end. So...

Yeah, main reason, I'm actually enjoying chastity and I kinda don't want it to end. My Holder wants to direct my first orgasm after this session and I am mindful that she has to get something out of this as well, so I know I can't continue indefinitely, I guess Lent is the compromise.

What is your favorite physical feature on yourself?

Pass.

Do you see yourself as more level-headed and rational or more imaginative and adaptive? Would you prefer to be the other?

Level-Headed and Rational. Comes with the territory. I had always assumed I could be imaginative and adaptable but, increasingly, I realise I'm not. I would very much prefer to be adaptable and imaginative as I suspect life would be more fun!

Do you dance?

Only when no one can see. And badly.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Read and I used to love writing. But my writing is like reading a headache.

If you had 10 seconds to speak to everyone in the world (and it would get translated to whatever language they understand), what would you say?

Something along the lines of: "Be scared, we need to fix things, like global warming. Oh, and be excellent to each other! [air guitar noise]"

Thank you for these and apologies for the delay!

Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote