View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackertman View Post
You need to complete a total of 1000 deepthroats
Facefucking might be the fastest way to complete these. After these are done you then need to hold 10 deepthroats for 30 seconds each, if you get through all of them without struggle then do 10 more at 40 seconds, keep moving up by 10 seconds until you start to struggle.
Oh boy, that's a lot of deepthroats! I'll try to make it. I already know I'll struggle to hold deepthroats for 30 seconds, but I might make it and I'll try my best to hold them even longer. Maybe after 1000 deepthroats holding them will be easier than I'm used to

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmlv View Post
Whenever your home wear the leash collar(unless conflicting with another dare), while holding the end of the leash in your mouth, when out of the house wear the slut collar.

you must cum at lest four times a day but to do that you need to edge for a few minutes, so your nice and ready to burst, then put on a short dress and go outside and get permission to cum, to do that you must go to the first person you see and ask "will master/mistress let me cum?", if they say no then ask then next person, until someone grants you permission , then you are allowed to cum, but first you must ask if they want to help, if they say yes you must let them finish you however they please, if they say no you can go home and finish yourself.
I asked for a different dare since this would violate my public limit, and fmlv was kind enough to grant my request:

Quote:
fair, how about instead of going out side,and the getting help part, go on chatroulette, or some similar site, and ask there. If they say no, but don't end the call you are too beg for at least a minutes to get them to change their mind, before trying the next person, if you can't get someone to say yes in 10 minutes, let yourself get completely soft then edge again. You can not cum for at least an hour.
With that I think my days are pretty much filled 24x7; feel free to keep adding different ideas though, if the list becomes too long I'll either choose what order to do them in or put the "worst" ones up to a vote.