MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
Pasta or Pizza?
Boobs or butts??
Beach or hills?
Winters or summers?
What is your favourite way to spend your day ?
Stark or lannister ?
Cats or dogs?
Day or night?
1) Pizza. I love pasta day to day, Italian food is my favorite, but Pizza is delicious and cheesy mmm.

2) Ohh I love both, this is a mean question. I will go with butts as I really don't have a preference on boob size - so long has theres nipples to tease I'm happy.

3) Hills - I prefer being active and walking up a nice big hill in the country sounds wonderful and the views are usually awesome. Beaches are fun but only for so long.

4) My favorite season is autumn, so you got this question wrong! I will go with summer though because I can go out and do more although cuddles on a winter day is nice. Oh this is too difficult. No I'm going with summer.

5) Going somewhere new and exploring. I like to visit cities and see what's going on - try the food, see the views, find a nice bar go to a nice restaurant at the end of the day and relax.

6) Oh I love little Tyrion but I prefer that Starks as a house. I know they're the good guys but they're cunning bastards too!

7) Dogs have more personality although they also require more attention... hmm. Can I have a gerbil in stead please?

8) Oh I am very much a night owl. Most fun things happen at night.

Thanks for the questions

Last edited by MastersVoice; 03-07-2019 at 09:33 AM.
MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote