View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #44
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
I see the thread's still alive
And just to pitch in, Ender's Game is an amazing book, but I hated the movie adaptation because I thought the exact opposite; it doesn't do the book justice at all in my opinion. I have a lot of thoughts on it, but I won't clutter the thread with it . If ya wanna hear, PM me.
  • Favorite alternate universe
  • If you could have any one superpower, which?
  • Favorite pair of heels?
  • What's better:

• Top + pants
    • Top + skirt
    • Dress
  • What made you want to join GD?
  • How kinky would you judge yourself to be?
  • Which kind would be more attractive to you:
  • One-off dares, or longer-term rules/dares?
yep still alive.

I agree partially, they stick mostly to the story line of the book, not saying they did justice to all the details though.

Favorite alternative Universe? Erierall

I would want telekinesis

My favorite pair of heels is a pair of 5 inch skinny heels, they are silver and shiny and sparkly though they kill my feet.

Personally I like a top and a skirt more but I usually just stick with jeans because they are comfy and convenient. I dont like dresses as much because they are one peice, with a skirt and a top you cand mix and match and do different styles with the same article.

I was curious and wanted to explore myself more and this seemed like the perfect place to do it.

I'm not quite sure how kinky I am. as i have mentioned before i dont have much experience but I'm definitely into things that maybe alot wouldnt be.

I think at the moment I'm more interested in short term dares as i explore and discover what i like and dont. i wouldn't want to enter into a long term dare without any experience because it could turn out to be something i hated but would feel obligated to finish. I may be more interested in those in the future after I have more experience .
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote