View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:39 AM   #8
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Post
Ffff of COURSE you would like KFC. The bromance continues.
KFC is the most delicious food in the world!

Quote:
The car park cuffs = win
It was pretty awesome Just kept worrying she was going to knock the horn and alert people's attention to us... yikes.

Quote:
More:
Fav book?
Fav sex position?
Longest relationship?
Fav holiday?
Best quality?
Worst quality?
What do you think you smell like naturally?
Facial hair?
At the beach do you swim?
Would you ever do improv games?
1) The Spy Who Came in From the Cold by John le Carre. It is my favorite book ever. It's about espionage during the Cold War and tells a brilliant story of an agent sent over the wall. So many plot twists, just a joy to read. As usual the film left out all the good bits.

2) I really only enjoy a few so I'll just name them all; If I'm on top missionary with her legs over my shoulders, I believe it's also referred to as the 'anvil position'. Also Doggy because then I can tease/spank her butt and really pull her hair. If I'm on the bottom the only real one I like is the rider position.

3) Longest relationship was 7 years. Almost did the whole marriage and kids thing but BDSM came calling and she wasn't into it.

4) New York. It's like being on a film set 24/7. The food is amazing, and the portion sizes are CRAZY! Just so much to do, fab time. I'm not great at doing nothing for a week, I like to be busy and have my brain engaged.

5) Probably my humour. If you don't think I'm funny then my positivity. I'm pretty positive I'm funny though.

6) My worst quality is my stubbornness. I can really resist if I don't want to do something, often to my detriment.

7) I think I smell like a testosterone filled whiskey? Yeah lets go with that.

8) Yes, since I left my proper job I can not be bothered to shave. I keep it trimmed and well groomed though. Proper manly. Roar!

9) No I prefer a pool, with a man bringing me drinks and young scantily clad ladies fanning me with huge palm leaves.

10) I don't know? In what context? Probably? I'll try anything once. if it's not fun I just won't do it again.

Thanks for the questions

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote