View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:06 AM   #5
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Post
Hi MV. Glad you are doing this. Still appreciate your honesty. LOVED your brat blog post *thumbs up*
Thanks very much, I've actually learned a lot more since writing it thanks to the helpful folk on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Post
1. What is the reason you like this site most?
2. Fav movie
3. Fav song
4. What does your fav shirt look like?
5. When was the last time you sang?
6. What is your fav meal?
7. Most daring thing you've done?
8. When was the last time you made someone laugh?
9. Last time you made someone cry?
10 a thing that you arent sure why it turns you on?
1) Definitely the Lounge Games and I suppose the people are alright too.

2) I'll go with favorite movie franchise as I can't possibly choose between them which is the Bourne Films. I love espionage and prefer Bourne to James Bond because he has no gadgets and is intelligently resourceful.

3) That's so difficult. It depends on what mood I'm in. Overall I think it has to be Your Song by Elton John. It's beautiful and reminds me of good times in relationships and Elton John is just a national treasure.

4) My favorite shirt is a Hawaiian shirt that I never wear. I got it for a work party and it just looks so stupid next to my other white, blue and black shirts. Always makes me laugh. I look good in it of course and it comes in super handy for those Club Tropicana beach RP scenes!

5) Properly sang - New Years Eve, high on beer and Jäger bombs. Not sure I'd call it singing, but I was having a good time. I hum and whistle a lot outside of being drunk to save everyone that torture.

6) KFC - Boneless bucket. Just can't resist those 11 herbs and spices. It's finger licking good you know?

7) Most daring thing was sex in a car with my GF cuffed to the steering wheel. It wasn't the quietest car park either.

8) Oh last night with my younger Brother. It's a stupid in joke that won't make sense on here. I have a dry sense of humour and he likes how offensive and non PC I am whilst keeping a straight face. I also have a silly sense of humour too which works just as well on him.

9) When I used to work at my last job. I was a Manager and told someone they couldn't have red hair after they spent a fortune getting it done. She cried a lot - I used to work in a really boring place, personally I have nothing against hair dye.

10) Humiliation. I have no idea why making someone feel embarrassed gets me so fucking hot, but it does. - Probably some deep hidden regressive memory from my childhood - that's usually the reason for fucked up shit.

Woo, thanks for all the questions

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote