View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:39 PM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
That is... Well, let's say creative Love it, but I have a couple of questions/changes:
  • My magic wand is both huge and not wireless, so if the idea is just to get me rock hard in the middle of the store I can substitute e-stim with penis bands or a small bullet vibe tied to my cock. Would either be OK?
  • I'm a bit unclear about the dildo placements. Am I correct in assuming you want a normal one on the ground (in the cake), and the suction cup one attached to the wall with the panties around it, and then I need to fuck the one on the wall with my ass and pleasure the one in the cake with my mouth? Or am I too stupid to understand what you mean?
Yes, either are fine.
Close, but the panties are around the cake dildo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Oh, I can just imagine how this will go. I'll choose soap, get soap down my throat during the first minute, nearly choke and get even more soap down my throat, making this an absolute horror. And then the soap will burn my ass a bit as well during the last part. You're an evil genius!

That's an interesting one too. I guess I'll try this one early on so I'm not too tired yet.

Sorry, not going to happen. I'm not nearly flexible enough to suck my own toes.

Sure, that sounds doable!

This sounds amazing, I wonder how it will be in practice but there's only one way to find out. I'll make sure to have enough ice cream in my freezer.
That's fine. I didn't know how flexible you are. And thanks for the evil genius complement?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote