View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 02:06 PM   #36
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Let me be the bajillionth person to warmly welcome you here! Welcome! Looks like this will be a good place for you. May I advise caution nevertheless, not because it's unsafe here but because the temptation as a new person is to dive into everything. Take it slowly and have fun!

Now, I shall be askink ze qveshtions!

1. What is your favourite film and why?

2. What is your favourite book and why?

3. What is the carrying capacity of a swallow?

4. What is your favourite footwear?

5. Have you read up on the rules threads about the place? If not, why not? If so, do you think you'd like rules?

6. So, like me at your age, you're a virgin. Good for you. Have you considered a chastity device?

7. Who is Spain?

8. What's your least favourite food and can you convince me to agree with you and not eat it?

I look forward to seeing your answers and hope you enjoy the questions!

Connie
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! And thank you for the kind advice. I think I am going to try to take it slow and ease my way into things and just have fun.

My favorite film is Enders Game. Not because it's the best film, I'm not saying it's bad but it's not amazing either. But it is my favorite film because it's one of the few that closely represent the book it was based off of, a book I have read several time actually and I am glad the movie brought the scenes that the book made me imagine, to life.

My favorite book. sorry I'm taking the liberty and changing that to books. it would be the throne of glass series. I have read all the books and even the prequel book. its an amazing series that never gets dull and keeps the reader on their toes and emotionalls involved.

As to the carrying capacity of a swallow, like the animal I think it is about one pound give or take a few ounces based on the size of it.

My favorite foot wear are heels, yeah I know typical girl answer but I have a reason. I'm 5'3 and I hate always feeling looked down on by females and males alike. so even though I feel like I want to chop my feet off sometimes If I wear them for to long, I love them. plush their are so many different styles, boots, stilettos, kitten, wedges, chunks, platform, etc.

I have not read up on the rules thread, no specific reason just because I really am just looking around, I havent had anything specific in mind yet. Do you suggest I take a look at it?

I dont think I've ever considered a chasity device. Never really was an idea in my head I guess I just dont see why I would need one or the appeal of them. But i honestly havent put to much thought into chastity devices in general.

Spain is a man named Cocker Spaniel. He changed his name when he got the chance because he didnt like the way people shortened his name to Cock because it was easier and quicker to say. So he cut out his first name completely and changed his last to his first and shortened it to Spani. But with he was sinning the document to change his name he accidentally spelled it Spain. That is who Spain is.

My least favorite food is bacon. So no I dont think I'll be able to convince you lol. But I hate it not because of the taste itself but an experience I had with it. I was once helping my friend clean out her grandmother's house and I was working on cleaning out her cabinet and guess what I found? I found an open packet of warm unrefrigerated bacon. it had molded and it was covered in spilled molasses. It was so gross I havent ate bacon since.

I hope you enjoy my answers for I very much enjoyed your questions
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post: