View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:33 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What's you'll need beforehand:

Diapers, glitter, large car wash sponges, vinegar, girlfriends cum soaked panties.

To start your day, I want you to shower using vinegar and glitter. This should not only make you smell, but sparkle a bit if someone looks too closely. This should increase your stress when shopping for your groceries. But that's not all. I want you to double diaper up filing the outer one with water and stuffing the inside one with the sponges. Go ahead and pour some water in too. I want you to be a big and bulky as you can hide. Place your magic wand in the front too with it just sticking out. Put on a bra connection wedgie over the diaper. True this won't wedgie you in the slightest if you are padded properly, but it should prevent you from bending over without glancing around to make sure no one might see your wedgie/diapered butt.

As for when you checkout, I want you have have cut a pocket in your pants. While checking out, reach in and turn on your wand. Make sure to rub it around your junk getting you all hot and bothered. If you have to remove your hand, that's fine, but you have to increase the speed when you put your hand back in. This will also stay on until you get back home.

Add to your grocery list, 3 bottles of syrup, a cake, a bit of black paint (or something equally as dark, a bag of balloons, and a feather pillow (or just use an old on at home.) I'm sure you can see where this is going.

You're going to be a mascot for McKlucky's Toy shop and it's their birthday celebration! Strip naked. You will need either a bikini top or the largest bra you have adding two massive water balloons. Now mix the paint and syrup. Place your large dildo (not the suction up one) into the cake so it stands at attention and wrap your GF's panties around it. You will place that one on the wall where it lines up when you are bent over one your knees. Cover yourself in the syrup and feathers and put on a diaper with a hole in the rear of it. Back up and impale your ass. Slide the cake forward as chicky accepts the worm in its cake. I want you to spit roast yourself for 20-30 minutes making sure you get your face deep into that cake. The whole time I want you to image that you are sucking your girlfriend side BF dick covered in her tasty cum covered panties while she takes you from behind. Just image as they laugh at the big titted diaper chicken you are. Even better, hang a mirror in front of you so you can (possibly) see what a slut you are.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote