View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 01:39 AM   #27
tappats

I have to admit, the first quiz went a lot better then the second one..
But as a second place in the first quiz, I was given a sissy task. Basically I had to clean my room dressed up and afterwards present my outfits as requested all while streaming to Omegle.

So I dressed up: a tight slip to make my tummy look better under the dress, pantyhose, cuddly socks (it was cold!), bra stuffed with socks, Summerdress and a mask to be able to move a bit better in front of the cam.

And the task was great! I felt pretty and my bathroom needed a good scrubbing anyway!
Sadly basically everyone just skipped in the 45 minutes (30 were requested) I needed to clean...
Besides some "hi how are you?" Only two guys (or at least one guy and one person I did not see ) stuck to my mind:
The first one started super interesting. I was tasked to put on my small plug and ballgag. Furthermore I had to change into a diaper and swimsuit. But then he disconnected.... So I just continued in my new outfit.
The second did not like the diaper so I got naked and then I had to put on one panty after the other. Quite interesting but after like 5 panties he just left.

As I was done by then, I just put everything away and changed back into normal clothes.

Pictures of the event yesterday can be requested here, on Kik or Skype.

Thanks for this awesome dare!

Detailed likes and limits

KIK: tappats

Last edited by tappats; 02-25-2019 at 01:41 AM.
tappats is offline   Reply With Quote