View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 02:40 AM   #400
Nelioka

1) Comments about person above you and there Profile Name?: Lol first of all that comment about his pfp is hilarious. You must have high body heat if you can sleep with nothing. I live in Canada and even i'm not used enough to the cold for that. I'm guessing you also have some kinky sleeps xd? Kids sleep with it on, people scared of the dark do. I slept with my light on till i was 15. Then I got a night light. The dark scares me its a traumatic thing for me PTSD I guess. You brave soul, but those 5 blankets do sound nice! Same! I think most people star off by sleeping on their side. I got a new bed when I moved into my own place. Kind of wish I hadn't. Seeing my old bed now is nostalgic tho! Texting and winding down before bed I can agree with that.

2) What do you actually wear to bed?: Normally i'll just wear a long shirt. Except in the winter then I wear some comfy pj's!

3) What else do you take to bed? Eg) teddy, partener etc?: I have slept with the same stuffed frog for like 10yrs? It's definitely showing how much he's been loved!

4) Do you sleep with the light on or off?: I have a fear of the dark so i'll sleep with my light off, but I have to have the hall light on with my door ajar.

5) Do you usually have blanket, duvet, electric blanket, sleeping bag or any other covers?: I always use a blanket. I think my favorite is like winter time, and the blanket is cold so your body heat warms it up. OMG! its so cozy I love it!

6) Do you sleep on your chest/tummy, back or side?: I always fall asleep on my side, but I move around a lot in my sleep. I usually wake up on my back or tummy.

7) Is your bed, double, king size, bunk bed or single?: My bed is a double bed. I'm not very big so even its to big for me!

8) Do you usually do anything special before bed?: Nothing special, It's mostly just play games. Talk with friends on discord. Stuff to wind down really xd.

9) Anything else you would like to state?: I'm a really deep sleeper. If my alarm isn't like right next to my head. I'm not getting up! Other than that not really aside from me being a blanket hog xd.

10) Are you male / female, what is your age and name: My name is Lena, I'm a female, and I'm 21!

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nelioka for this post: