View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #7
Astoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Go to a mirror, preferably a full length one. Look yourself in the eyes and begin to strip seductively. What do you see in your eyes?

Once you are naked, stand with feet shoulder wide apart, get your dildo and fuck yourself slowly. Keep eye contact with your mirror image. How does it feel to watch yourself get excited?

When you start to feel your wetness dripping down the dildo, kneel down an start du sick the dodo clean. Take it deeper and deeper until you reach your maximum depth. Try to push your limit while you maintain eye contact. Duck your throat as deeply as you can for three minutes. If you do not start to she'd tears by then continue until you do. How does it feel?

When you are done, rub your dodo over your face and spread your mess all over your face and hair. Put the dodo aside, take your womanizer and make yourself cum while you watch the sorry mess that you are in the mirror. When you are ready, I expect a detailed report.

If you need anything changed, tell me. If you really want to abort at any point, do so. Play save!
An the deed is done!
It was actually way better than i expected. The stripping and the fuckery wasn't too intense, but the second half got me very into it. I fucked my throat to the sounds of the prince of bel air, since the intro is roughly three minutes. My eyes became pretty red and i definitely shed some tears, just after a minute. I slapped myself with the dildo and rubbed it all over my face..but i didn't want to do put it in my hair since i just washed them. lmao
While using the womanizer, i couldn't keep me from sucking on the dildo again..i quickly came, still pretty horny thinking about it. Thanks for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
While you are in the bath you must edge 3 times with toothpaste on your nipples and clit (stand up apply it wait 30 seconds then sit back in the water)
I did and it was kind of hard. My pussy already stung after the first time and it didn't really got into it, since i needed to finish the bathroom sooner than expected. So...i kind of only did once and didn't edge once. Sorry for the failure..if you feel a punishment is in order, please tell me what to do!
My Likes, Dislikes, Limits & Toys
Astoria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Astoria for this post: