View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
MeasinToday

Star 1 ✰ Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Friday, 3:57am

I woke up leaning on Walker. Everyone on the plane was still asleep but us. I looked up at my boyfriend. He was looking down at me stroking my hair. He had blackish hair that was slightly in his face, and those extraordinary blue eyes. I poked his stomach to see if he had abs, which, of coarse, he did. He pulled his shirt up to reveal his amazing 6-pack. He was so perfect; perfect abs, perfect hair, perfect smiles, perfect eyes, perfect body, he was simply perfect in every way. How could I be so lucky?
“So babe, I was thinking we just talk, about us. Get to know what each other likes and stuff like that. Like a “date” I guess.” He softly said down to me.
“Well, I wear contacts, not to change my eye color, they aren’t even colored, but so I don’t have to wear glasses. I hate my glasses. I’ve always had this brown color hair; it gets all light in the summer and dark in the winter. I hate using product on it, and have never dyed or used fake colors. I love all food, and think I’m way too fat. I love romance and am a sucker for a love story. As you know, I’m a virgin and I have been in love with you since the beginning of sophomore year. And I guess… That’s me.”
“Wow. Well now I know who I’m in love with.” He kissed me again.
At this point I was wearing a nothing on top but a blanket and everything was on the bottom. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a deck of cards.
“Want to play gin?” I asked,
“I’ve never played.” he confessed
“Then this will be fun! What about strip gin?”
“Okay, It can’t be too hard, I guess.”
I taught him how to play. (IF you aren’t familiar with gin see http://www.pagat.com/rummy/ginrummy.html)
“Okay so we will play a couple hands, and if you lose you take off an article of clothing. In the end whoever has the most points gets to be the other’s “master” until we get off the plane”
We played 7 rounds:

1: W- lost shirt
2: W- lost pants
3: V- lost pants
4: W- lost shoes and socks
5: V- lost shoes and socks
6: V- lost ponytail holder and ribbon (had to fight for that to count)
7: V- lost blanket

Walker surprisingly won, and we were both in under wear only- his plaid boxers and my purple thong. He was to be my master. This couldn’t be good…

I know, short chapter, sorry

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote