View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:18 AM   #120
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
I love tits, titties, boobies, jugs, bongos, melons, bangers, slammers and fun bags.

See how all these describe tits as big, full and large as they are supposed to be.

Total waste of time trying to have fun with anything empty, flat and featureless.

MV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Btw it could be fun to write all those things, and more, you just mentioned under her boy chest....and than "I don't have" above
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
If the titless whore does some body writing she should definitely write 'Salar de Uyuni' above her boy chest.

Feel free to google it.

MV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
That nearly made me spit my coffee
Write titless in all languages suggested here could also be fun.

Tell us what your wet cunt thinks about that, titless whore.
Reading about the body writing ideas has made my wet cunt DROOL juices! I don't think it has ever been this wet before! My thighs are slick with my juices under my skirt and I am having to make regular trips to the toilets in office to wipe them clean!

I will write the following things on and around my flatties once I am back home this evening:
- "I don't have" on top followed by tits, titties, boobies, jugs, bongos, melons, bangers, slammers and fun bags (so utterly degrading)
- Salar de Uyuni (cleverly humiliating)
- the idea of writing titless on my body in different languages is also so degrading!

Just thinking about writing these things on me is driving me crazy with arousal!

I now have to go and show a few houses to a couple, and all I can think about is my intense horniness! I hope my pussy doesn't leak too much while I am doing the showings!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote