View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 02:44 PM   #9
JessWithCollars

Thank you for the responses so far. Most of the dares i'll start doing once i am alone, meaning thursday or even on the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
A good first step is to get naked in a bathroom or changing room for, lets say, 5 minutes.

Another good one I like to give and do, is going public wearing only a long coat.
First one is reeeally easy and i have done this before.

Second one will be on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare-O-Rama View Post
Go to a bar in a nearby town wearing a top with no bra, and a mini-skirt qith no panties. See how many people you can get to see your pussy in one hour. If fewer than 5, then go home, get nude, and plug your ass until the next morning. If 6-10, have someone take a picture of you with your phone to remember the night. If 11+, then go into the mens bathroom and get naked for 15 minutes.
Will definitely do this on friday evening, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
welcome.

After you have some experience, you could do the following.
Wear a plug and go shopping. You are not allowed to wear bra and panties. It would be good if you wear a light trousers. Go to the dressing room and try at least three different pants. After each pants you use your dildo, which you brought in your bag and fuck your pussy.
If you've tried on all the pants, you're done.
planned to go shopping on saturday, so will do this then and report back, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphisto View Post
I'm curious how they lock and what they lock with?

Presumably you have a padlock and a key, or does the key lock the collar directly?
I could think up a few predicaments based on your locking collars which could be rather enjoyable.
yes i have several padlocks and keys to lock them at the buckle, the lockable collars dont lock on their own.

Likes: Collars, Humiliation, BDSM, Anal, Public, Semi-Public, Hidden-Public, dress slutty, Clothing Control

Limits: Scat, Cam/Pics, Family, Friends, Illegal, Social Suicide, Diapers

PM me what to do with the keys after locking my collars
JessWithCollars is offline   Reply With Quote