View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 12:49 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Why should we make fun of them? Small is cute
There is the "I want to cuddle her" kind of heartwarming cuteness and the "I want to cuddle and fuck her later on" kind of sexy cuteness. The first type is usually used to describe little girls and flat breasts are most definitely cute on them in this sense. This type however simply does not work anymore for a grown-up who likes to be attractive towards men.
While I do like the second type of cuteness myself I doubt that her flat chest can be called them. Because I simply can't see them as what they are supposed to be: An intim part of the beautiful female body I can have much pleasure with during intercourse. It just doesn't work for me. They are too small.

Not for you Kate:
Spoiler:
Let us be honest but do NOT tell Kate: Yes they are small and a little bit bigger would be optimal. Her underaverage size wouldn't change a single thing for me. I am not really into humiliation but for her breasts I am making an exception. Because I do love(!) how her nipples get hard enough to cut glass whenver you make fun of them.
And seeing how much she enjoys it I am actually thankful for her small tits and wouldn't want them any different size. So please; if you don't want to humiliate her breasts simply do not participate. She DOES enjoy this very much and that's the only reason I am participating myself. Trust me.

Last edited by herpderp42; 02-16-2019 at 01:01 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote