View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #18
KinkyCharlotte

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?grapes would get messy
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
whichever my master would rather eat off me.
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?either fine, but prefer from floor.
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
spit, but either would be fine
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.beans, raw meat could make me sick
7 - Banana or cucumber?
banna
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?food as lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
if the feet are clean then feet.
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.i would run out and starve if every meal was different, so same meal

Enjoy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote