Thread: Chastity Device
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #11
Consensus
Distinguished Member

So I thought I would come back here.

It's been a long time for me now, long for me, being over four days (possibly over five? I'm losing track). And I have some things to say.

Firstly, I ended up going for the Holy Trainer V2 and agree that the more blood out of the member to begin with the better. Secondly, girth. It is an issue but, and this is a big but, it can be managed by simply applying the tube correctly and quickly. I found delaying between the ring and the tube helps a great deal. Thirdly, I have to use the biggest ring. I can't wriggle out at all, but the smaller rings left marks when I tried one back in summer and prevented me sleeping. Hence the use of the largest ring this time.

What I would like to ask, and my reason for posting in here after such a long time, is what are the best ways of preventing it just clouding your mind? I'm fine at work, but I could do with something to help me in the evenings and in the mornings.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote