View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:16 AM   #15
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
My pubes are already shaven though

*goes and hides*
Aw good puppy being so open about his fantasies I do like designing dare games and hopefully there's some chance of some of this being used & hearing about it (if not no worries) so here's another silly game that popped into my silly head...

A Game of Risk

For who is it: Puppy
What is needed and where it can be done: Heels, Quiet but public area (optional; public apartment areas, hotel corridors etc).

Wearing heels (hopefully Eevee can provide that as well) the aim is simply to go for the longest walk wearing heels while being timed.
Multipliers (can only be used once):
- 1.5x For 20 steps taken consecutively in a private area without breaking any bones
- 2x At least half the steps to be taken in a public area with some small chance of being caught. Covering the heels with a bag, long trousers or otherwise while someone walks by is allowed.
- 2x While doing any public steps wear shorts (or a skirt ) or otherwise make the fact you're wearing heels impossible to cover while out.
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Anytime spent hiding or not moving shouldn't be timed for the purposes of any bet.

For who is it: Matt
What is needed and where it can be done: Long t-shirt or coat, Quiet but public area (optional; public apartment areas, hotel corridors etc).

You get just one item of clothing to wear (and footwear) with the aim of going the longest amount of time possible in a public setting wearing as little as possible.
- 1.5x Only wearing something that goes about halfway between your knees and upper leg for the duration.
- 2x Going barefoot for the duration
- 2x While blindfolded take 20 consecutive *proper* steps with only footwear on. You will be entirely in the hands of the other two.
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Anytime spent hiding or not moving shouldn't be timed for the purposes of any bet.

For who is it: Eevee
What is needed and where it can be done: Rope, pen for bodywriting, blindfold. Optional: we-vibe Best done in hotel/room

First get tied up nice & snug while dressed in underwear. Being tied to the bed would be best but any tie that leaves you relatively exposed (and helpless) will be fine (even just being cuffed with your legs tied may be easiest to allow access to all parts of you). Matt and Pariah are allowed to touch, spank or write on you as long as you can survive. Bodywriting in areas impossible to hide, leaving bad marks or touching in areas designated as off-limits are not OK though. They may also untie you, pose you, tickle you or otherwise try to get you to "submit" within your limits.

- 1.5x For the duration remain as naked as Matt & puppy want you.
- 2x For the duration allow Matt and puppy to play with your inserted we-vibe (you can remove if uncomfortable for a short-time though)
- 2x Remain gagged for the duration (come up with a safety system first) and allow the use of at least 2 more toys (e.g. nipple clamps, butt plug)
- 2x Make a risky bet with Eevee or Matt on who can go get the highest timed score. Your time must be consecutive unless Matt or Pariah need a break.

Suggested forfeits for any bets made:
(I'd suggest for the bets that the dares be kept at 30 minutes? max before any multipliers to encourage you to be a bit more daring).
Pariah & Matt - Allow the person(s) who beat you in the bet to pee over you OR pee into a bottle that you then have to drink. If the other person beats you time by more than double you have to drink all of the drink in public.
Eevee - Cornertime while naked equal to the time you lost by (max 20 minutes). If the other person beats you time by more than double a pre-arranged amount of denial will begin after the trips over.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: