View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #1789
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Because yesterday getdare was offline I will post for both my days here.

Yesterday was friday thus I still had work. After work i got some dinner and edged a bit. Shaved myself nicely and it was almost time to go somewhere else. I walked to the metro and went to another city. (other cities are actually pretty close).

it was time to munch. I met a lot of new people and added some new contacts. Some even live closeby. Will be meeting them soon enough at another munch.

i came home late and didn't want to do anything for the rest of the day. i wanted to clear my mind and sleep. Such an evening can take a lot out of you.

Then came today. I slept good and until late and relaxed a lot, eventually I had to start with some tasks, and got some extra to do as well. i started with some edges followed by some spankings. A total of 640. 600 because of 300 from yesterday and 40 extra, and those were with a cane. My ass looks a bit blue from the spankings, mainly because of the cane. XD

Then I did some jumping jacks and had some puppytime. Then I had t do some humping edges. It felt good and so close. Did hump a pillow and my rowing machine. Both I got close.

After that it was time to clean. Did it all dressed up in my maid outfit again and for the first half i walked on my toes to act like I was walking on heels.

Then it was dinnertime and had some fetching done after. Then it was time for dungeons and dragond. it was lots of fun again. Now it was almost bedtime.

But first a shower. I had to go in my bikini and edge some as well. It felt great and made me want to go to the beach even more. Now it is time to head to bed. Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: