View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:34 PM   #1787
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Tme to write my report again.

Was not really focussed at work. the munch was still a lot to take in. But did fine.

At home I quickly ate some dinner and then did my cornertime.

Because of something else I was dared to dance in my bikini and sing along with Barbie girl from Aqua. I looked up a video of the song from just dance and danced with it.
I sang along with it with my dildo as a microphone and i was being plugged as well. Went for a second round since it was fun.

Then I had some puppytime and lots of chewing XD.

In the meanwhile I was edging a few times but feeling more desperate already. Feels nice to be close.

Then later in the evening I did my exercises and spankings.

Now back to yesterday. The munch was one for sub males only and we were with the five of us. It was opened by two mistresses and they left about an hour after. During the time the mistresses were there we had to itroduce ourselves and thus learned a bit of who is who. I liked it, it was more cosy and free. Maybe a bit freeer on a normal munch since there were less people. Will be heading to another munch where i might meet some people again.

For now. Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote