getDare Succubus

I had to write pm dares for the following

fieldofbunny…... x2
maleforyou.......x1
Matt:...............x3
MarvHarvey…....x1
theswitchyside..x1
Sam~………….....x1

I have written the following so far, while I have written them for specific people, others feel free to add them to your list in case they appeal to you, also for those I have written the dares, if they want minor changes they can ask for it, if they find pm dares written for others more suitable to them than the ones I have written feel free to use the other ones instead.

theswitchyside
PM me DISPLAY and I will strip and stand naked with hands behind head and legs apart for 10 minutes in front of the mirror, ADD PEGS and I’ll add a peg on each nipple for the duration.

fieldofbunnys
PM me BALL TIE and I will tie myself in a ball tie for 15 minutes. (Safety tip : Keep a pair of scissors within reach)
PM me PREDICAMENT and I will attach 2 pegs around the middle of a string/rope, apply the pegs to my nipples and then bend down (around 90 degrees) and tautly tie each rope end to each ankle and stay like that until I can edge once subject to a maximum limit of 15 minutes if I can’t edge by then.

LAST COUPLE OF HOURS TO POST BEFORE THREAD CLOSES, PLEASE SPIN SOME INGREDIENTS EVERYONE

Last edited by nina@; 01-31-2019 at 10:31 PM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post: