View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:00 PM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
Made pasta for dinner tonight and used up all my milk, realised I didn't have any left for coffee tomorrow morning so decided to nip into the supermarket. Of course, perfect time to do this dare! I turned the vibe on low speed and inserted it into my pussy before wearing tight denim jeans to hold it in place. I had just done 3 back to back edges for a PM dare so you can imagine how horny I was! The 10 minute walk to the supermarket with the vibe buzzing away in my pussy was interesting to say the least. By the time I entered the supermarket I was even more aroused than when I had started! The vibe isn't remote controlled so I had to enter the supermarket with it still on low but I went straight to the ladies' toilet in there and removed it, turned it up to high, took a deep breath to prepare myself and put it back into my pussy.

The deep breath didn't really help much - I still moaned loudly as the vibe attacked my pussy! I put the jeans back on and left the bathroom. The dairy section was at the opposite end of the store and I could barely walk straight! The buzzing sound was also fairly noticeable and a couple of people did give me odd looks but I didn't care, I was just concentrating on trying not to moan in pleasure as the vibe did wonderful things to my pussy. I grabbed the milk and wobbled over to the self checkout machine. My arousal was increasing with every second! I remember leaning against the machine to keep myself steady while my payment was being processed. Everything around me was a blur. Finally the payment was done and I pretty much ran to the toilets. To my horror the ladies' toilet was occupied! I was almost edging when I reached there and I knew that I was so horny that if I came my orgasm would be audible to everyone in the supermarket. I wasn't even sure if I could keep standing if I came. In a desperate move I rushed into the unoccupied men's toilet, and even though I badly wanted to cum I lowered my jeans and removed the vibe from my soaked pussy instead. The sound that escaped my mouth then can best be described as a mix between a sigh of relief and a cry of frustration. I stayed in there for a couple of minutes to catch my breath. Thankfully no one was me come out of the men's toilet and I quickly left the supermarket.

Sorry if my report is too long but this was an exhilarating experience! Oh, and did I mention how wet my pussy was? It still is, actually

- Kate
What a really great experience you’ve had! Reading about that turned me on =D

I’m glad you enjoyed this and i am looking forward to reading even more of your reports! You are indeed lucky there was nobody in the men’s toilet, or that would’ve been one really interesting conversation lol

Yes, you mentioned how wet your pussy was. One of the best parts

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post: