View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #42
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Excellent! I didn't expect you would manage this in a single day!

I should have made it 50 edges...

Anyway they aren't all done yet, and remember to add one extra as penalty for having to take it off.

I am glad to hear it doesn't chafe against your clit - the whole idea is that is sits there and drives you mad as you move in it, and gives you a way to edge or cum in public, but my hope is that it could be worn on a regular basis without causing issues. So far so good.

Would you accept a longer dare when you finish with this one?
So I finished the last 3 edges (yes that does include the one extra as penalty) a short while ago, and have taken the crotch rope off. I don't think I even need to say how horny and wet I am, you guys can easily guess. But I must mention that I let out a very audible whimper when I was showing the buyer the last house. I was just showing her the bedroom when the rope rubbed against what must have been a particularly sensitive spot on my engorged clit and it sent a jolt of electric pleasure through my body. The woman actually asked me if I was alright and amid heavy breathing I made up some excuse about having an ankle injury. I can only hope that that also explained why I was unsteady for the next few steps!

I loved the effect the crotch rope had on me today and I am glad it didn't chafe much at all. My only concern is that if I wear it too often I might just get used to it and it might no longer have as intense an effect as it had today. So yes, I would love to wear it again but I don't want to get too used to it if that makes sense.

Anyway, off too the swimming pool now for some more dares and a couple of much-needed orgasms! I will be doing vagus21's and ltakltak's dares next at the swimming pool!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post: