View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #40
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Crotch rope went back on around an hour ago, feeling even more intense on my clit now for some reason. Accomplished 3 more edges tugging at the rope while sitting at my desk and pretending to work. Somehow managed to avoid moaning, but was breathing way heavier than normal. No one noticed though. The good thing is that because it is a slow build up to an edge each time, I am able to avoid cumming. Otherwise I don't think I would have been able to edge so many times in such a short timeframe without cumming even once! I was worried that wearing the rope for too long would leave rope burns but its soft cotton material combined with the wetness of my pussy has prevented that from happening so far. Anyway, off to show a few more people around houses and then hopefully I can get back to office and finish the last three edges so that I can remove the crotch rope again!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post: