Old 01-02-2019, 10:10 PM   #1120
jennyishorny

1. Age? 20

2. Gender? Female

3. Country? USA

4. Are you in a relationship? Yes

5. When did you last masturbate? Last night

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? Just hands

7. What did you fantasize about? I was specifically fantasizing about being tied down, blindfolded and teased, having my nipples pinched, prodded, rubbed, licked and sucked until I was squirming and then having my pussy played with and being edged over and over, until I could hardly thing and I was soaking wet, and then being fucked in my deserpate little hole, being edged continuously and then left with a remote control vibrator in me to be edged for the rest of the night.

8. How often do you masturbate?Usually about once a day

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Yes

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Yes, very frequently

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? I have in various change rooms and restrooms and in windows for people to see. Once I did it on the bus by squeezing my legs together

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? In front of an open window

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yes

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? I might have but I don't remember

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? Sometimes

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? In the right circumstances, yes

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? Technically 5 but I didn't realize, 13 when I did

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? Yes, and yes

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? All the time

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? Definitely

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote