View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 09:13 PM   #11
PookieSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
I have two tasks for you to do
First clear a section of your closet bar and place a mirror against the wall.
Tie a rope around your waist then run it between your legs and then over the clothes bar. Attach a gallon jug of water to the other end. Make sure the rope in running between your pussy lips not to the side and that when the jug is on the floor that there is no slack in the line. Now you are to complete 25 deep squats with knees wide open holding each at the bottom for a count of 10.

Second untie the waist line and then tie it to the base of your tits again making sure there is no slack. Now complete 25 more deep squats this time looking only in the mirror insert your vibrator on high for a count of ten.
Thank you so much! I'll ask my master to modify it so it works with the stuff I have so I can complete the tasks.
Likes: Orgasm,bondage,moderate painplay, clothing control, exposure,degradation(from my master only),ageplay,hypnosis,consensual blackmail, rapeplay, knifeplay,waxplay,double penetration, analplay,electrosex,body writing

Dislikes: Edging,spanking,flogging,tease and denial.

Limits: Ass to mouth, social suicide, family, real blackmail, illegal, scat, extreme pain

Watch me play on Snapchat: pookiensfw

Pictures and video proof is up to my master.

Owned and Protected by John M
PookieSub is offline   Reply With Quote